Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Happy Anniversary

After reading Carolyn's post about her blog anniversary I decided to check when I started my blog. What do you know? on December 18 it was my 2 year anniversary! Well I'm happy that I decided to start this log, I have made "internet friends", have reconnected with old friends and I have enjoyed interchanging information with the sewing, knitting and crocheting community that it's out there.

***********

I have been quilting and knitting but nothing is finished yet. I hope today to finish the handwork on my jacket to share with you.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on two years! I'm still half a year away from three years, though I barely blogged the first year so I'm not sure it counts. Keep sharing your work with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. felicidades Lisette, que sea por muchos años y así disfrutar todos nosotros de su agradable compañía y sus bellas ropas. Un abrazo, Paco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lissette - well Happy Anniversary to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy blogiversary!! I'm so glad I met you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary, Lisette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary!! Its been great reconecting with you and keeping up to date with your sewing adventures and your life thru blogging!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!