Thursday, May 23, 2013

There's sewing going on!

 I have had this pattern for a very long time. I couldn't find a date on it but it is so old that pictures on PR do not show and I think most of them were for the top. I am making the skirt view D in a very springy color; a poly crepe that came from my mom's stash from a store in NJ we loved but has disappeared. So old pattern, even older fabric =)
I love all pieces in this pattern and since the high low trend is going on now I decided to go for it and make view D.

I hope to finish it today and photograph it tomorrow. Of course I also have a cellar full of laundry...but hey I'll make it work!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:31 PM

    This pattern look like a jewel. Can't wait for the pix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pattern! I got it back when it was in stores, but have yet to make it. Can't wait to see your finished skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this pattern too! Looking forward to seeing your version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool pattern!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!