Wednesday, December 31, 2014

One last post for 2014

My poor neglected blog!! I wanted to post again before the year ends, I have been and still am proud of my blog but life has become very complicated with many good things and with some struggles too and of course my blog has been neglected since not reporting here does not cause anyone harm.

¡Mi pobrecito blog que tengo abandonado! Quería volver a escribir aquí antes que el nuevo año empiece, yo siempre he estado muy orgullosa de mi blog pero mi vida se ha complicado con muchas cosas buenas pero también con cosas que cuestan trabajo y por supuesto el blog es algo que puedo abandonar sin herir a nadie.


This does not mean that I am not in some way doing what I enjoy best, sewing and knitting and crocheting, etc. I have been sharing more on Instagram, it is so much easier over there!

Esto no quiere decir que he dejado de hacer lo que mas me causa placer, coser y tejer. Pero sí he estado compartiendo un poco más en  Instagram pues es mucho más fácil que aquí.


Anyways, yesterday I realized when I wore this scarf , that I had never shared it! And I love it! The Gapstastic cowl, which I believe is inspired by a similar scarf sold at the GAP at some point. I used Berroco's Comfort Chunky and it makes a very soft and warm scarf. This yarn comes in beautiful vibrant colors. I have enough yarn to make one in a winter white.

Bueno, ayer me dí cuenta cuando me puse esta bufanda que no la había compartido con ustedes y me encanta! El patrón se llama Gap-stastic Cowl y es inspirada por una bufanda que el GAP vendió en algún momento. El hilo que usé es Berroco's Comfort Chunky  y la bufanda queda super suave y calentita. Tengo hilo en blanco para hacerme otra.


I spent most of my day yesterday sewing while my family entertained themselves in various activities. It felt good! I have a finished knit top to show for it which I guess will become my first post of the year.

Me pasé todo el día ayer cosiendo mientras mi familia se entretenía. ¡Me sentí muy bien sin tener que levantarme a hacer otras cosas! Terminé un pulover que se convertirá en mi primer proyecto del nuevo año.


All the best to you for this coming new year!

¡Muchas felicidades a ustedes en éste nuevo año!

5 comments:

  1. ¡¡Feliz año nuevo Lisette!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feliz Año Nuevo!!! Besos y abrazos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Love a good cowl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you too! The scarf is beautiful and would be awesome in white! And I know what you mean about Instagram - take a picture - put up a comment and go along your merry way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Lisette! Love that scarf!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!