Monday, January 06, 2020

Burda Style Magazine 2/2013 Knit top No 127

I pulled out this issue to make the wide leg pants (already made but need to be photographed!) and I remembered that I had made the dress version of this top so I decided to make the top.

Cuando saqué esta revista para hacer los pantalones de pata ancha (ya están hechos pero necesito tomar fotos) me acordé que había hecho el vestido y decidí que necesitaba un nuevo pulover.



The flower print is from Elliott Berman Textiles, the solid was in my stash (a rayon knit). The shirring on the sleeve in the front and back makes this pattern a little different and it gives a nice fit to the bodice. Note that the sleeves are really long, I cut off about 3 inches.

Este bello estampado viene de Elliott Berman Textiles, la otra estaba también en mi colección (es una tela de punto de rayon). El recogido en las mangas, en el frente y atrás es un detalle que distingue este patrón y entalla bien el corpiño. Las mangas son bien largas, les corté como 3 pulgadas.



This one is a keeper.

Me encanta este diseño y estoy segura que lo volveré a confecionar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!