Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Present


I usually don't knit or sew Christmas presents, I never seem to have enough time that time of the year and I don't like to give myself extra stress. But this year I remembered that I had the supplies to make the Two-hour tote bag.

My brother teaches at Fordham University and like your typical professor he is always loaded with canvas tote bags. I knew this would be a useful gift for him. I bought the canvas fabric at Joann's as well as the cotton straps. The fabric was a little light so I interlined the bag with muslin and made the width of the bag narrower by a couple inches so that it would hold its shape better when loaded with books. He loved it and didn't waste any time filling it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!