Wednesday, March 05, 2008

The Tilted Duster from Interweave Knits Fall 2007



This is my quickest turnaround, from the time I bought the yarn at Stitches East, Baltimore in the fall to finished time about 4 months later. Of course the fact that I had surgery in that time frame and spent a lot of time sitting around helped.

Yarn used: Berroco Peruvia in Chipotle (I think)
Size: Smallest

I added a single crochet and crab stitch (backward single crochet) to the hem because the stockinette sections kept curling up. I also attached the sleeves before sewing the sides, sewed the sides and sleeves seams in one pass and then picked up stitches to work on the skirt.

I love my new sweater!

6 comments:

  1. It looks fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous sweater! Well done Lisette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precioso! Me encanta el color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Congratulations, Lisette! The yarn looks very interesting and gorgeous. Nice choice of buttons as well. I am a big fan of backward single crochet for edging, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Looks very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine is no where near to being finished. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!