Monday, August 04, 2008

Verena Knitting Magazine


I was in my local Barnes & Noble the other day and was very surprised to find Verena magazine on the stand. I am familiar with the Spanish version sold in Spain; let me tell you that my mom and I have always loved this knitting magazine and when my mom used to spend a few months in Barcelona every year or so, she would hound the magazine stand because as soon that it was out it was gone.

This version looks very much like Burda World of Fashion. There are many, many designs and I liked quite a bit of them. There are very fashion forward but in a way that they don't go out of style (I still find the designs of issues more than six years ago very modern).

Have you seen this new (to the US) knitting magazine? Let me know what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!