Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A few random things to share

Yesterday I finally cut Vogue 7862. This Sandra Betzina pattern for a bag, I have made several times before. One of those times I made it for my cousin who loved it and requested another one; this was a few years ago, I figure by now the original one has been put to rest so I'm sending her a new one. This one I'm making from a cool synthetic leather I bought from Emma one Sock a long time ago. Pictures to follow...

These two necklaces I made after taking a beading class. The pendant is made from early 20th century pressings(molds?) that I purchased at a bead show. I enjoy beading but I struggle with bead combinations.

I finally decided to buy the Kai gift set, since they have been highly recommended it on the net. I still haven't tried them, I'll let you know how they hold up.

I'm still knitting a pattern for my friend's yarn shop. I hope to finish it before Easter. I'm using Berroco's Comfort Chunky. This yarn feels wonderful against the skin, it is a mix of acrylic/nylon and once you touch it you'll love it. It also comes in worsted,DK, baby and sock. Go check it out! (NAVY, just love the yarn)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!