Friday, September 24, 2010

I've been gone for a while


And I have no sewing to show you. The Burda red dress is still in pieces. My excuse is that I've been working and the time I spent on the dress, there was more picking out of stitches than anything else, this knit shows every mistake.

So since I don't like photo-less posts I'm showing you some crochet. My Happy Blanket is coming along, I really, really like it.

I have been thinking about the next sewing project and it will be a jacket, I'll share more soon.

Keep on sewing! or crocheting! or knitting!....you get the picture.

2 comments:

  1. You blanket is amazing! I love to crochet, but I never have the patience for a whole blanket. I am totally jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous crochet - makes me want to make one too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!