Monday, May 28, 2012

A crazy busy week

This past week was graduation week for my oldest son. It was full of awards dinners, senior showcase, parties and of course graduation.


Performing Bye Bye Bye with fellow seniors, he is on the right.

Seasons of Love, final number and when some started to cry
I am so thankful to the good friend who got him involved in theater. By performing on stage, managing and writing for theater he has acquired incredible confidence, and he has made friends that I believe he will keep for a very long time.


7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you both!! My sons are both involved in theater, and it's been a wonderful experience for them. DS the elder is a junior, and he's the drum major for the marching band. Today was their last performance with the seniors, at the Memorial Day service. It was bittersweet, seeing these kids we've known for years doing their last gig. Sniff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Mom! Such a happy week for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. that is a great family photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. You must be very proud of him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you all! What a special day indeed! You have a very handsome and talented young man. All the best to him as he strikes out on his own.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! How exciting for you and your family. Best wishes to your son as you moves on to his next adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! You must be so proud. I know my eldest son's graduation last year was bittersweet. I was proud of him, but I knew it meant he would soon be leaving home for college and other adventures. Next year my baby graduates. I try not to think about it.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!