I believe this pattern needs a drapier fabric than mine even though this was one of the recommended fabrics. As you can see there is poofiness going on with my top.
While I will wear the top it is really nice for hot weather, it is not the most figure flattering top I own. Like I said before I think this needs a softer fabric.
So in full disclosure the below pictures show how this top looked on me when I was done with it, yikes!! The neckline had stretched out and I thought I could fix it by taking it in front center above the waist, which gave me that nice peak right on my belly, not an attractive look. Of course the rectangular shape of the design did not do me any favors.
So I removed the binding in the front pieces, stay stitched plus the neckline and brought back to its original length. I also undid the front seam to take in the same amount above and below the waist. Of course there were all the french seams meeting at center front that had to be partially redone.
I also added a lingerie holder at the shoulders to keep the neckline in place.