Sunday, April 21, 2013

A quick hello

Have I told you how much I miss blogging? Well, I do! Life has become busier for me lately, I won't bore you with details but soon, meaning end of spring term, I will have more time.

I have a knit dress cut waiting to be sewn

I used a knit from my PR New York trip, which I saw Karen getting at Kashi's and I had to have it also =). I would like to get it done to wear to work on Tues, we will see if I can manage it.

Happy spring to all! Keep on sewing and I will too!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm in the same place - lots cut, nothing sewn. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh! I've made that dress--which version are you going for and are you going to make the cowl?
    It's nice to see you blogging again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember yours! Just making the shorter sleeve version and no cowl, my fabric is super busy on its own =o

      Delete

I love hearing from you!