Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Crochet: Attic24 Cottage Ripple Blanket


I purchased the yarn for this blanket in a kit. I actually bought two kits so that I would have enough yarn for my queen size bed since the kit was for a blanket for a single size bed.

Compré el hilo y el patrón como parte de un "kit". Bueno compré dos "kits" para que me alcanzara a hacer una frazada para mi cama. El patrón es para una cama pequeña.


I love how this turned out! The pattern is easy to follow and the yarn is a pleasure to work with, perfect for crocheting blankets. I highly recommend this kit if you like the colors. Here is the link for the kit: cottage ripple blanket

¡Me encanta como quedó! El patrón está muy bien escrito y es bien fácil de seguir. El hilo da gusto, es perfecto para hacer crochet. Yo les recomiendo este kit si les gustan los colores. Aquí pueden verlo: cottage ripple blanket


I have been reading Lucy's blog for a few years now. She is very generous posting many  free tutorials  on her blog. You can also see her many projects on Ravelry.

Yo he estado leyendo el blog de Lucy por varios años. Ella es my generosa compartiendo muchos tutoriales gratis en su blog. También pueden ver todos sus proyectos en Ravelry.


This was a super fun project!

¡Este proyecto fué muy divertido!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you!