Monday, August 15, 2016

Vogue 2545 bias top


I finished this top at the end of last summer, well it was fall, so I didn't get to use it until this summer. I'm wearing it with a linen skirt (Burda Style 4/2011)

Terminé esta blusita al final del verano pasado, ya era otoño si vamos a decir la verdad, así que no llegué a usarla hasta este verano. En la foto me lo puse con una falda de hilo (Burda Style 4/2011)



The pattern is an Adri designer pattern OOP. All the pieces are still current today, I think. Since I needed some woven tops and this was done on the bias I was curious to see how well it might drape. I used a light but not sheer cotton from my stash and I really like how it turned out.

El patrón es del desiñador Adri y es OOP. Todas las piezas pienso están a la moda todavía. Como me hacen falta blusas escogí éste que va cortado al bies; estaba curiosa que caída tenía. Usé un algodón que ya tenía que es ligerito pero no transparente. Me gustó mucho como quedó.




 I love finishing the edges with binding and this pattern included the binding pieces and great instructions for finishing all edges. I love how beautiful it looks on the inside.

Me encanta terminar las bocamangas con tiras al bies y este patrón incluía las piezas e instrucciones muy buenas. La blusa se vé muy linda por el revés.

Detail of the narrow hem and topstitching on the back.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!