Friday, March 20, 2020

New Look 6525 Knit dress



I made this pattern back in December 2018 and for no particular reason never wore it until recently.

Cosí este vestido en diciembre del 2018!! y no llegué a estrenarlo hasta hace unas semanas, no me pregunten por qué.


Worn with RTW cardigan


I did not have any issues with it, made my usual alterations. It is fitted in the upper body but of course it swings out as you can see. Check how much you wanted it to swing out and consider using a very drapey fabric. I used a heftier single knit because I wanted it to be on the warm side for winter wear. While I like my dress it does flare out quite a bit.


Todo fue bien en la hechura haciendo mis ajustes típicos. Este diseño es entallado en el pecho y hombros pero abre muchísimo más allá de la cintura. Midan bien para que no les quede super ancho y recomiendo que usen tela de punto con mucha caída. Yo usé una tela bastante gordita pues quería que me mantuviera calentita en el invierno, y por lo tanto la salla tiene bastante volúmen.





The gathered skirt took time and patience but it was not difficult to attached to the body.


El vuelo tomó su tiempo de unir al cuerpo pero no fue difícil.


With my ever vigilant companion

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!