Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My baby turns 10!!

Yesterday, we had a birthday party for about 2 hours or absolute chaos for 2 hours. We had 8 fourth graders and three eighth graders, all boys. The eighth graders decided that they would play video games away from the rest...it was a smart decision. The rest played, had pizza, cake and destroyed a pinata. Even though there was ice on the ground we kicked them outside for the pinata and there they stayed (by choice) playing until it was time to go home.
My baby (as a mother I have a right to still call him that) had a great time. We, the adults were a little shaken after it was over, but I believe a good time was had by all.

2 comments:

  1. double digits!
    I'm so dreading that day!!!!
    It couldn't have been too chaotic, I didn't hear anything!
    Happy B-day!:O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My twins turned 12 on Monday. I'm still in shock! How did they get so old so quick?????

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!