Friday, February 01, 2008

Coming out of the fog...


Last Saturday, my youngest came down with a stomach virus, then on Tuesday it was time for the oldest and me. Well, I can sort of see the light now but not completely. Unfortunately, it seems my DH is now coming down with it.

I am thankful that this morning schools are opening two hours late, which will give me more time to get the boys to eat and see how they are today (yesterday the oldest had to be picked up early from school).

I was able to finish this pair of socks for my future SIL. She complains her apartment is very cold and what better than to wear wool socks at home. I am not a sock knitter, I knit them when they are needed, and even though I enjoy knitting them I prefer to be knitting something else. The pattern is from a basic sock recipe that I found online, the yarns are your basic wool sock yarn I couldn't find the label but I know I bought it from Knit Picks back when they sold other brands than their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!