Instagram I'm on Instagram!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I wanted to share

This week I received the books you see above. They are beautifully illustrated with enchanting words thought of by Elisa Gallego Picard, published in Spain in English and Spanish. Why am I bringing them to your attention? Well I wrote the English translation!!

Take a look at her website to enjoy her art. I am very proud to have collaborated with her.

Esta semana recibí los libros que ven en la foto. Las ilustraciones son bellas y las palabras encantadoras, todo creado por Elisa Gallego Picard. Los libros están publicados en España en Español e Inglés. ¿Por qué se lo digo a mis lectores? Porque yo escribí la traducción al Inglés!!

Visiten su sitio web para que disfruten de su bello arte. Estoy muy orgullosa de haber colaborado con ella.

Just in case, I do not receive any compensation by letting you know or directing you to her site; my only compensation is sharing (and bragging a little!) with you


  1. Congratulations! This is very exciting :))

  2. Oh! How lovely! Maybe I will get for my roomie for Christmas.

  3. How cool! Congratulations!

  4. Thanks & kisses Lissete!. Elisa

  5. That's wonderful! Congratulations!

  6. Really great! Another thing to be proud of.


I love hearing from you!