Thursday, December 09, 2010

It's back!

Earlier this week I got to pick up my machine, of course life has interfered and it is still encased and untested.



Since I was in A Fabric Place's vicinity, Margarita, my GPS directed me there. Well I left with the two knits you see, aren't they gorgeous? I could have walked out of there with so much more! Since I have been there, the ownership/management passed directly to Michael and his wife and I could see that they have increased their inventory. I was really looking for some faux fur to make a vest, but the one I like was too white, and while I don't shy from bright prints, white fur was just a bit much for me.

I also found a pattern at Joann's to make pjs for my nephew, there are not many out there for toddlers. I might look through my Burda's also but I believe most of Burda's are for older children (he is 1 1/2 years old and petite). The flannel I found is adorable, but I can't show it to you because my SIL reads my blog!

Here he is, celebrating his 1 1/2



Next post will have a sewing update for sure!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely fabrics you picked up, and a darling little guy, who's going to look adorable in his new pj's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the animal print which I'm right into at the moment. The little guy is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. L: your nephew is adorable! ;o) Excited to see the pjs!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!