Instagram I'm on Instagram!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

The last project of the year, Simplicity 2734

I made these two sets for my nephew and the little rascal outgrew one of them already! I'm glad I made the one with the animal print bigger and he was wearing it today.

These are basic pjs, I liked that the sizing started at 1/2 year which is what I used for the set that fits(I had shortened the blue set). The pattern asks for knits for the top but I used flannel for both pieces, the neck opening is wide enough that the stretch is not needed. I used packaged bias binding for the neckline.


  1. Adorable! Glad he can still wear one pair! Amazing how fast they grow.

  2. I love the fabric. Perfect sewing project to end the year! Happy New Year.

  3. Oh so cute. I love the alligator print.

  4. cute cute cute!!!

  5. Cute jammies. Maybe consider adding "growing" room to all hems so they can be let down?

  6. Sweet pyjamas. I didn't realise that you had a little one.


I love hearing from you!