Thursday, December 30, 2010

The last project of the year, Simplicity 2734


I made these two sets for my nephew and the little rascal outgrew one of them already! I'm glad I made the one with the animal print bigger and he was wearing it today.



These are basic pjs, I liked that the sizing started at 1/2 year which is what I used for the set that fits(I had shortened the blue set). The pattern asks for knits for the top but I used flannel for both pieces, the neck opening is wide enough that the stretch is not needed. I used packaged bias binding for the neckline.

6 comments:

  1. Adorable! Glad he can still wear one pair! Amazing how fast they grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:02 PM

    I love the fabric. Perfect sewing project to end the year! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute. I love the alligator print.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cute cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute jammies. Maybe consider adding "growing" room to all hems so they can be let down?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet pyjamas. I didn't realise that you had a little one.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!