|I love the way a flower shows up on the crown as the cables come together!|
|The bobbles are made with a crochet hook.|
I used yarn (Dark Horse Yarn Rhapsody, 100% merino wool, aran weight) that has been in my stash and that came from a local yarn shop that closed a few years ago.
Of course right after I finished it the temperatures in my area rose to the 60s so I couldn't wear it. Well, it has been pretty cold recently so I got to try it and I love it! So far no flat hair to report!
Gertrude's costume is almost done and I already cut out the fabric for Mazye. More Seussical sewing showing pictures soon!