Friday, May 15, 2009

Next up




Update: Trena's question about topstitching reminded me that I wanted to mention I found topstitching weight thread at my Joann's. They redid the displays and brought in new merchandise. I found the perfect color red to go with my fabric; I finished all the topstitching and it looks great, really stands out. I just need some time to finish with the rest...

I started sewing Burda WOF 4-2009 Mod 101 A. This is such a cute skirt and I have liked every version I have seen in blogland. I'm using a red stretch denim from my stash but I have to go out today and get a zipper and buttons. I hope to maybe finish it today, the boys are home (no school) and they have projects to work on so I might have some free time.

1 comment:

  1. It is such a cute pattern. I am thinking the red denim will be totally adorable. Are you going to topstitch?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!