So I have managed to cut and interface all the pieces for these two patterns.
I am making the one in the middle and it will be worn by the maid in Peter Pan.
The teacher/director wanted an apron with ruffles on the shoulders for Nana (the nanny/dog)so I'm making a large size and I hope it will fit around the dog outfit the student will be wearing.
I dug into my stash of white fabrics and I also purchased some bleached muslin. I made the caps which are from Butterick 3071 which I made a few years ago.
I have Paco's maxi skirt cut and waiting to be sewn but it has to wait =( . After I'm done with the aprons I will tackle the Peter Pan tunic, and by then I will be helping with the fabric to cover the stage props.
I'm trying to keep up with the blog reading, forgive me if I'm not leaving as many comments as I usually do!