Yesterday I delivered the apron and the two caps for the play. They were very happy with them.
The eyelet fabric and ruffle were in my stash, I bought a bit of bleached muslin to use as lining and interfacing since I did not want to use fuseable interfacing on the eyelet. I also used muslin for the collar because I ran out of eyelet.
I used the border as the hem.
This is a good pattern if you need a Victorian era apron =)
|The caps are from Butterick 3071|
I spent yesterday afternoon going around with one of the assistant directors looking for props for the show. We were amazed at the generosity of our local businesses!, where we didn't get a discount it was because the items we needed were donated or given on loan. I have my van packed with stuff that I will deliver this morning to the school where once again we are gathering to put the set together.
Have a wonderful weekend and as always happy sewing!