Friday, September 25, 2009
Seven things about me
A number of bloggers have invited their readers to play along because they cannot bring themselves to name seven people for the newest award making the rounds. I have decided to play along.
1. I left Cuba when I was 13 years old along with my family for Spain. It was to be a temporary stay until we were granted permission to come to live in the United States. It was a grand adventure for me even though I was sad to leave, family, friends and everything I knew behind.
2. I love mysteries, whether they are tv shows or books.
3. Shoes are my weakness, have been since I became aware of fashion, back when I was around 12.
4. I cannot excuse or tolerate snobby people, I quickly cross them off my list.
5. In my senior year in high school I was voted "Class Braintrust" in the senior poll, I was the valedictorian. I certainly pursue brainier activities more than physical ones.
6. I love to dance. I don't get to do it often so I compensate by dancing around the house when I'm doing chores. I hope no one is looking...
7. Gardening was my no 1 passion (after reading) before crafts (sewing, quilting, knitting and crocheting) took over. It is a tragedy to have so many interests and not enough time to indulge in all of them ;-)
I hope you enjoyed my revelations, play along if you like!