Friday, September 18, 2009

Sewing plans for the weekend


Before I lose the opportunity to use the computer during the weekend (both the main computer and the laptop are monopolized by the boys and husband) I wanted to let you know that I modified the Textile Studio Madison Avenue dress and the fabric is now drying on my shower pole.

I was inspired to pull this pattern out after seeing the cute top that Shannon made. I've had this pattern for years! I'm making the short dress with a fabric from Emma One Sock which I have also had for a while.

I hope you all get a chance to sew this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lisette.- Buenos planes de costura, me encanta este modelo. ahhh...., estuve con Trena, de paseo y compras por Barcelona. Tuvimos una mañana muy agradable.

    Saludos, Paco

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!