Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Burda WOF 3-2008 107



This is a very simple tunic made out of a stretchy mesh that came from the $2.97 table in G-street in Rockville; I know it has been in my stash a while because it has been a couple of years since I ventured out to Rockville.

The neckline is bound and I followed the Burda instructions with no problems; it gives this simple top a nice finish at the neckline. One thing to note is that my version even though I went up a size from my usual in the hip area it fits snug.

As far as layering this top I would prefer, from looking at the pictures, to either wear a turtleneck or a lower neckline than what I'm wearing.

I traced, cut and sewed this top in about a day, that's pretty quick for me. If you like the style give a try!

2 comments:

  1. Great top - I had been eying that pattern myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your ideas about how to layer it. Like Shannon its a pattern that I've been thinking of whipping up. Hope it is as easy as it looks.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!