Saturday, December 05, 2009

First Snow



Today we got our first snow of the season and while I was excited about it, I hoped that it had started on Sunday instead. Today at my friend's shop Large Marge Yarn Shop there was a gathering to raise funds for Helping Kids at Hopkins. There was a silent auction and I had made the above knitting needles and crochet hooks holders to help with. I got in my car around noon and the wheels started spinning as I was getting out of the garage...ok not a good sign but maybe the roads were better. Well I made it half way up the hill and decided I needed to go back home. Thankfully Large Marge took pity on me and came to rescue me. We had a great time and we raised $1,400! Not bad considering the bad weather that I'm sure kept some away.

2 comments:

  1. Olá, amiga!
    Conheci seu cantinho... é tudo de bom!...
    Lindo, criativo, alegre.
    Amei mesmo!!!
    Espero você em:
    magiadaines.blogspot.com
    Beijinhos.
    Itabira - Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I love mine - thanks so much for making these!

    It was great to see you too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!