Instagram

Instagram I'm on Instagram!

Sunday, August 01, 2010

Progress on Patrones blouse



I got to work a little bit on my blue blouse this week. When I attached the ruffle which is cut as a rectangle, and sewn according to Patrones scant instructions I didn't like the way it ended. It is inserted in the princess seams and it ends about bust level. As you can see the end was just squared off and it didn't fall nicely.

I decided to round off the ends and now it looks much better.

1 comment:

  1. The work so far looks good. I still haven't had my Patrones scanned.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!