Monday, November 07, 2011
The swing cardigan
I finished knitting this cardigan (Bergere de France Swing Cardigan) in the spring so I put it away to be sewn until the fall, therefore it is now making its appearance.
I like it but I was disappointed with the sleeves I thought they would be more bell like. I really couldn't make many changes to this because I was very limited by the amount of yarn I had. As it was I had to send away for an extra skein, after having paid quite a price for this kit; I found I didn't have enough yarn to finish the collar. It is simple to knit, the designs on the sleeves are purl stitches that you incorporate following a chart.
Here is the project page in Ravelry