Sunday, March 20, 2011

Ready to be cut



is Burda 10/2008 # 116A. The fabric is a ponti di Roma knit which is the recommended fabric. This pattern has been reviewed favorably and I think it will make a great transtion jacket.

I love this issue of Burda I made a knit top years ago from it and now I have around 10 designs on my list to make.












Besides the flowers popping out in my yard, another sign of spring,
Clio patrolling her yard. While she loves her yard year round, as soon as it gets warmer she spends most of her days out rediscovering all the wonderful smells and sights.

3 comments:

  1. Oooo, I like that jacket! I have that issue. I'll have to dig it out. My flowers haven't started coming up yet, but Hoover's very happy that most of the snow is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jacket looks like it's going to be a goodie!
    Love the snowdrops too. Hurrah for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Spring! And you're making me nostalgic for when Burda had good issues...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!