Monday, March 14, 2011

Simplicity visits Kashi

I was looking at the interview of the Simplicity Project Runway Contest winner, and there was Kashi of Metro Textiles. It really made me want to head over there, his place is like a treasure hunt, you always find more than what you were looking for, and because I rarely visit I allow myself quite a bit.

Not to be mean, but don't you think the designer's pink dress neckline is poorly constructed and fitted?. I'm all for being creative, but I think to design one must have construction skills perfected.

Pictures soon of My Image dress!

1 comment:

  1. I just looked at the interview. It's nice to know we are shopping in the right places.

    By the way, you are being so bad, but I understand what you mean about the pink dress.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!