Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Back from vacation!



My family and I took our vacation early this year and we spent a week at Emerald Isle, NC. We have been going there for many years; we seem to schedule our time there when we need a break from a high energy vacation.


Sand sculpture at the aquarium

The weather was beautiful and we got to do everything we had planned the aquarium, the beach, miniature golf, the marshes hike and a visit to Wilmington, NC (I have plan another post for that visit!)


Marshes at the aquarium

The beaches there are like the ones of my childhood, clean sand, warm water, no boardwalks. Being there transports me back, and I reacquaint myself with that little girl.


The four of us proudly showing off our beach hair!

2 comments:

  1. Your son in the blue shirt is the image of his father. You all look very relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! I like how you said you reacquaint yourself with your childhood self. :)

    Welcome back from vacay!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!